Elementary and Secondary Editions
This set includes 2 videos, 1 CD-ROM, and an Implementation Guide
Learn about the power of differentiation and how it will increase achievement for all students!
This series can help you to:
- Learn about the power of differentiation and how it will increase achievement for all students.
- Understand the necessary elements for planning: Climate, Knowing the Learner, Assessment, Adjustable Assignments, Instructional Strategies, Curriculum Approaches.
- Observe classroom examples with a primary focus on climate and knowing the learner.
- Understand the importance of continuous assessment before, during and after instruction.
- Explore how to adjust learning tasks for different types of learners.
- Learn how providing choices will motivate and assist all learners.
- Observe how assorted curriculum approaches such as centers, projects, and contracts can widen the options available for students.